· Xcaret parks and tours will adjust their operating hours for August 18 & 19
· Hotel Xcaret Mexico and Hotel Xcaret will be operating under strict safety protocols
Xcaret, Quintana Roo, August 18, 2021 – To safeguard the safety and well-being of its visitors, guests, partners and collaborators, Grupo Xcaret, Mexico’s leading sustainable tourism brand, will modify the operating hours for some of Xcaret parks and tours on Wednesday, August 18 and Thursday, August 19 in preparation for Hurricane Grace.
· Xcaret Park: will remain closed on Thursday, August 19
· Xoximilco and Xplor Fuego: all activities will be suspended on Wednesday, August 18; resuming regular hours on Thursday, August 19
· Xel-Há and Xplor: will close at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday August 18; resuming activities on Friday, August 20
· Xenses: will close at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 18; resuming activities on Friday, August 20
· Xichén and Tulum Tours: will reopen their activities on August 21 and August 22, respectively
· Cobá Tour: will suspend operations on Thursday, August 19
· Xenotes: will suspend their operations on Thursday, August 19
Hotel Xcaret México and Hotel Xcaret Arte reported that both properties will continue to operate under strict safety protocols and measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of their guests and staff. Some of the protocols that have been implemented include making sure all areas are clean and free of any flying debris, staff to provide service before and after the storm, sufficient food, and hotel backup generators. In addition, both hotels’ Convention Centers have been prepared to operate as shelters certified by Mexico’s Civil Protection to safeguard the wellbeing of all guests, collaborators, and members of the Mexico Destination Club.
The 360° Xafety Model of Grupo Xcaret will continue to operate as usual while maintaining the highest safety standards based on four main pillars: health and safety, capacity and social distancing, control measures, and food and beverage hygiene standards.
In addition, Grupo Xcaret will update its current policy that will apply to individuals whose reservations or park tickets were affected due to Hurricane Grace.
For more information, please contact our Customer Service:
· Cancun, Mexico: +52 998 883 3143
· USA / Canada: 1-855-326-0682
· Brazil: 0800 892 3371
· Colombia: 01 800 952 0705
· Argentina: 0800 122 0384
· Chile: 0 800 835 016
· Venezuela: 0 800 162 7384
· Spain: 900 965 224
· Ecuador: 800-5-931-0227
· Peru: 800-000-642
· UK: 800-04-89-203